Cash-flow is the biggest stress for small business owners. As payroll day looms, there is often a scramble to convince clients to pay their outstanding invoices. You’ve done the work and they’ve had time to pay, so it shouldn’t be that hard! But the reality is getting clients to pay can be a time-consuming and arduous part of owning a business.
Our partnership with Moula exists to limit this end-of-month juggle and to get you back to growing your business. Moula provide small business loans:
- Up to $250,000
- Loan decisions and cash deposits within 24 hours or application
- Flexible repayment timeframes – from 2 weeks to 12 months
- No on-going loans hanging over your head. Moula can loan you cash for a month until you receive invoice payments, then you can repay and re-loan as and when required.
As part of your Xero Ecosystem, Moula can retrieve information from your existing Profit and Loss Statement and Balance Sheet to fill in the application. No reams of paperwork to fill in.
Your Northpoint Consultant will:
- Advise whether a Moula loan is right for your business
- Facilitate a referral to Moula to ensure you receive VIP care
- Ensure your Xero file is spic and span and ready for Moula (or collate other accounts data if you’d prefer not to have Moula access your information directly)
- Be with you all the way for advice, support and training
Find out more in the link below or call 02 9152 8768.